Hello! I’m David, a filmmaker and videographer with over 8 years’ experience in international award-winning narrative, documentary and commercial work, such as Cambodia’s official selection to the 2020 Oscars, “In the Life of Music” (2018).
Clients on my roster include terrific brands and non-profits such as: Samsung, Leo Beer, Samurai / Coca-Cola, Smart Axiata, Al Arabiya, Better Care Network, ACCI Missions & Relief, ActionAid UK, etc.
Together with my team, we have one simple goal: to help businesses, marketers, filmmakers and content creators like you engage your audience successfully, through creative and high-quality storytelling for cinema, television and digital platforms.
Feel free to contact us should you need to produce or shoot video content in Cambodia, or require highly skilled remote editing services in your country. It would be our pleasure to support your production.
We specialize in:
• Video Advertising / Commercials
• Marketing, Promotional & Corporate Videos
• NGO / Charity Storytelling
• Narratives / Dramas
• Full Video Production
• Line Production / International Production Support
• Video Editing
• Coaching & Consulting
Get in touch!
Just in case you'd like to know, I come from South America, attended film school in the USA (California) and am currently based in Cambodia. Therefore, most of my filmmaking experience has taken place in Hollywood, Southeast Asia and Latin America.
Besides my practical background, I’ve also been a staff member at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (Beverly Hills) and Warner Bros. Records (Burbank), as well as a lecturer at Universidad Central de Venezuela, the Cambodia and Busan (FLY) film commissions.
💬 English, Español, Deutsch & Khmer
🎓 MFA in Film Production (Chapman University / USA)
💼 Freelance / For hire worldwide (remotely or in person)
📍 Currently in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
• While some services may be directly executed by me, others may involve the collaboration of additional specialized crews under my strict supervision, such as: line producers / production coordinators / fixers / stringers, videographers, cinematographers / directors of photography (dp, dop), video editors, etc.
• The information posted here may be out of date. For up-to-date information, please visit my website.
IMPORTANT: Please, do not contact me about unpaid "opportunities". Thank you for your understanding.
• Due to the pandemic, I am unable to travel outside Cambodia for short-term projects. However, I am willing to consider your (very good) full-time position offer abroad.